FSCWEO since its birth, has addressed various needs of local communities and has offered innovative services using local resources. In early August 2020, just after a few days from establishment, Farah Independent Journalist Union and Hamagan Social and Cultural Foundation recognized FSCWEO as a potential organization and thus entered into a partnership with Faradata for implementation of a project. Subsequently, the Farah Traders Union provided us with an initial institutional grant which brought a lot of trust on the leadership potential of Faradata.
Apart from that, during the last one year, FSCWEO has organized several programs and events including but not limited to the following:
During implementation of the projects, Faradata makes sure that local communities are deeply involved throughout the project implementation in order to create a sense of ownership within the community and to help in sustainability of the project.
* Youth seminar titled, “How to study effectively?”
* Women rights awareness program in Farah province.
* Youth gathering for peace.
* The status and rights of women in Hadith Nabawi (Women's Rights in the Islamic Perspective).
* Parents' guides to student success.